We produce rolled-up coils and steel sheets, called raw material.
Processing factories around Japan
We process the raw material to the size, shape, and thickness required by the customer, using machinery such as slitting lines, cut length lines, and shearing machines.
No.1 share of
domestic sheet metal volume
Of the approximately 12 million tons of sheet metal distributed in Japan annually, we process approximately 1.3 million tons.
Providing materials for various production ﬁelds
- Building Industries
- Used as building materials for buildings such as hospitals and schools.
- Automotive Industries
- Turned into vital parts by major automotive manufacturers.
- Used as processed steel sheets for greenhouses, agricultural equipment, and related products.
- Household Goods
- Used as materials for sinks, cupboards, water heaters, and related products.
- Used in refrigerators as well as microwaves, washing machines, and other appliances.
- Office Automation Equipment
- Used in various products such as personal computers and tablets.